100%! All of our pieces are authenticated and appraised. Our pieces range from Silver, Platinum, 10- Karat, 14-Karat and 18-Karat Gold!
Most of our pieces are vintage meaning they are sustainably sourced and refurbished. Many of our pieces are bought at auctions or passed on by those who are ready to give their jewellery a new home. Every item in our collection is one-of-a kind, handmade and handled with care.
- Sterling Silver
- When not wearing your jewelry, be sure to store it in a pouch or box, this helps prevent scratching and maintain colour for silver pieces. To keep your piece looking its best, gently rub the surface with the polishing cloth included in your order. Remove your jewelry when applying scents, lotions and sprays.
- 10K, 14K and 18K Gold
- Warm water, mild soap (I use dove) and a soft bristle toothbrush is all you really need to keep your precious jewellery looking great. Make sure to rinse away all the residue carefully and pat it dry with a soft cloth.
- Engagement Rings and Wedding Bands
- Precious metals and diamonds require care and attention to extend their lifetime. Since they are made for everyday wear, we recommend the rings be cleaned and inspected every 6-12 months to keep that beautiful shine from when you first saw it!
- A gentle sweep using a microfiber cloth will do the trick to remove any dust! It’s best to keep them out of direct sunlight to prolong its colour.
- For more any questions or detailed material-specific care instructions, contact us
- All appraisals are done by independent gemologist professionals . Please contact us if you want the item taken for a second appraisal at the place of your choice in downtown Toronto where we operate (at your additional expense).
- Please contact us prior to ordering if you have any questions so we can ensure you buy what you love.
Returns & Exchanges
Yes, please notify us in advance by email with your confirmation number at email@example.com before shipping so we can expect the return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition and returned to us in the same packaging. The same condition includes:
– Have no signs of wear or damage (Scratches, missing stone, etc.)
– In its original condition with tags still attached (if any)
– In all original packaging (box included)
– Same Sizing
To return your product, you must mail your product to: 347 Jane St, Toronto ON, CA M6S 3Z3. All returns must be shipped in secure and protected packaging sent through Priority Post, FedEx or equivalent and be fully insured, with a tracking number and signature required. We do not assume any liability until the returned item is in our hands with our signature confirming delivery. If returned within 10 days the item can be returned with a 15% restocking fee for refund or full credit note.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.